D2 canender issues
Trbo323

Ok so Iv been having some problems with my calender as my phone will not let me add a new calender event and never has for that matter

when i go into the calender if i hold a date, select "new event" a message pops up that reads "You must synchronize a calender before creating a new event"

how do i get around this? Iv tried syching a calender from my gmail account and that didnt work. why do i even need to sych a calender? why cant i just use the phones one?

thanks in advance

0 Likes
Re: D2 canender issues
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
You have to sync your calendar from your phone, pull up your calendar, hit menu> more> calendars, then select your gmail calendar and turn on sync. It's set up this way as a form of backup, if you get a new device or, for some reason, have to reset this one, you won't lose your calendar information.
0 Likes
Holly_SwordLily

on my droid 2 (not the global) i added a gmail account i didnt need and then the option came up for me to sync my calender with the gmail account i wanted, then i deleted the gmail account i didnt need. i know confusing for me to but this worked. good luck.

0 Likes
Trbo323

ok so I got the calender synched finally. i was talking to another forum that helped me, i didnt even have the synch option for the calender but now its working. However, ever since it started working iv had a notification pop up once in a while that states "data conectivity lost" anyone know what this is?

0 Likes