Customer Service Claims
ldp111

We have 2 lines with Verizon Wireless along with Fio's TV, Home phone, and internet. Our wireless upgrade availability was Jun 2010 but we waited for the release date of July 15th for the Droid X. I called customer service and the local Verizon Wireless store to find out how I could get a phone the day of release. The Verizon store guarenteed me 2 phone and secured an appt. for me at 8am. I got to the store at 7:30am ready to make the upgrade. After a 30 minute wait, since they double booked, MOE, the store manage informed me they would have to order the phones. I took the AM off from work, got to the store extra early for them to tell me they would order it when I could have done that myself through the website. The WORST customer service I have experienced in ages. Verizon claims to have superior customer service? They did not care one bit that I was extremely inconvenienced and now sit her with no phone.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Claims
angieamn29

You should have ordered the phone online. They ship them to you overnight and you get the discounts right away and do not have to send in for the rebates. I got my Droid X for $149.99!

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
yup, online is better. No long wait lines. I got my notification that my phone shipped today :smileyvery-happy: and you dont have to deal with the pesky rebates.
0 Likes
T72MKIV

Sorry to hear about your experience Idp111.  For what it's worth I made an appointment last week  for 10am on launch day.  A few days later I  got a call informing me that the store would be opening 2 hours early and I could just show up at 7am.  I got there a half hour early and there was a gang of people there already,  When the doors opened they called out the names of people that had appointments and let us in first.   I paid 299.00 with a 100.00 rebate, but I also got a car charger and bluetooth headset.  I'm not sure if the same package applies if you order online.

Just wanted to say Martine @ the Porter Ranch store is AWESOME, she took care of me and 2 other customers at once.  We were in and out of the store in like 10 minutes. 

0 Likes