Corporate calendar lost after GB update
Justin_b

I updated to gingerbread and now the calendar no longer has any references to the calendar on my corporate email account, only my google calendar is showing up in the calendar tools on the phone.

I removed and re-added the account, calendar is setup to sync.

0 Likes
Re: Corporate calendar lost after GB update
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Check out this FAQ :    http://tiny.cc/h8l5n

0 Likes
monkeys_typing

The gingerbread update has also broken my Exchange 2007 calendar sync.  The mail and contacts still work fine, however none of my existing calendar appointments are showing up.  I have gotten no errors, it just isn't pulling down my calendar.

I do not believe that anything has changed on the Exchange side of things.  Certainly nothing changed between yesterday & late last night when I got the update.

I have tested adding an appointment to my calendar, and sure enough it populates to Exchange, and shows up in Outlook.

I have removed my Corporate Sync account, rebooted the phone and re-added the account.  It successfully re-syncs all my email.  It is only the calendar functionality that appears broken.

Thanks,

Jim

0 Likes
rrschlesinger

I am having the exact same problem.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

I don't use EXCHANGE ... but just curious - have you read the FAQ I posted up above?   that was the link used from the SOAK group. 

0 Likes
rrschlesinger

Yep, had my IT staff check everything.

0 Likes