Connected to wifi, but data not working.
paullmy

So, my wife has a droid incredible 2, and she's been using it for months without connecting to wifi when we're at home. We have many devices in the house including a tablet, 2 compters, and 3 other phones, xbox, ps3, wii, tvs. etc... Everything else works perfectly fine, but when i try to connect her incredible 2 to the network, it connects, but the symbol never goes blue, and you lose access to any data since it disables the data network when wifi is connected. Anyone have any ideas on what could possibly be the problem?

0 Likes
Re: Connected to wifi, but data not working.
Not applicable

Yeah it's suppose to disconnect data when connected to wi-fi.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Sounds to me like you need to change something with your router setup to allow her phone access, which may be more than just inputting a password. My home Wi-Fi has mac address filtering, so I have to allow access for each device within the router.

0 Likes
notrom

I have a similar problem.  Each morning when I try to update my email (or use the browser) I get the message "Server Error."  When I check my wifi settings, it shows I am connected.  But if I turn the wifi off and then on again, I have connectivity again for all services.  Sometimes this happens two or three times a day.  Any ideas?

0 Likes