City ID
budone
Legend

I have to say Verizon is really going after our dollars when I have to pay to see WHERE a caller is calling from. All my other phones it was part of the call notification; number, city, state.

With the Incredible we have to pay for that option. Nice.  Whats next charge to see the number?

0 Likes
Re: City ID
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

There is an app in the market called WorldCallPlaceAndTime.  It is a free app. That app shows info during incoming/outgoing call. It shows the country, region, city and local time.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

my prior phones have never listed the city? just the incoming phone #. what kind of phone did you have previously? and did you use an app or something, because i can't imagine vzn would've just given you a service that they charge others for? they really do PUSH city ID though...the trial for it was preinstalled on my last phone too! i don't mind them pre-installing trial version of apps....i just WISH they'd let you uninstall it if you don't want it.

0 Likes
Mimmy53055

File a complaint with the FCC. That's what I'm doing. I told Verizon I consider this harrassment!

0 Likes