Changing the unlock screen
AHoffmann
Enthusiast - Level 1

Howdy all,

I have been toying around with changing my unlocker (unlock screen; puzzle, password, pattern, etc.) or removing it all-together. I have found several options and the apps at the top of my list are LockMenu, No Lock, or Intelligent Keylock. I have installed them and thought I enabled them but the only one that seems to work at all is the LockMenu. None remove the original unlocker and the other two as far as I can tell have done nothing. Now comes the questions, Do I need a different launcher to use them? Will they ever disable the stupid puzzle unlocker that I'm forced to use (because puzzle and password are more inconvenient)? And don't hold this against me but I have been a BlackBerry user for years and have finally stepped over to the DARKSIDE, or the light, how every you choose to view it and think that my BB state of mind is causing some of my issues. Please help and any launcher advice or any other is MORE than welcome. Also I would love to just have the old unlock/mute unlock screen which essentially is what LockMenu (on steroids) is. I would really like to get that up and running on my tele. Thanks in advance and can wait to see just how much of a ridiculous newb I am.

TTFN

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Changing the unlock screen
AHoffmann
Enthusiast - Level 1

ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTION....

THIS WORKED FOR ME, FOLLOW TO THE LETTER AND IT'S GREAT. NO LOCK SCREEN UNLESS I ENABLE ONE...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-charge-rooting-roms-hacks/88577-remove-lock-screen-charge.htm...

CHECK IT OUT AND WOULD STILL LOVE FEED BACK.

AND YES I AM SPEAKING LOUDLY... I'M EXCITED AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AHoffmann
Enthusiast - Level 1

ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTION....

THIS WORKED FOR ME, FOLLOW TO THE LETTER AND IT'S GREAT. NO LOCK SCREEN UNLESS I ENABLE ONE...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-charge-rooting-roms-hacks/88577-remove-lock-screen-charge.htm...

CHECK IT OUT AND WOULD STILL LOVE FEED BACK.

AND YES I AM SPEAKING LOUDLY... I'M EXCITED AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO.

0 Likes
lilahblossom
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thankyou!

0 Likes