Can the phone be used as a modem
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2

with my past phones i could plug into my laptop and choose the option on the phone to work as a modem, is there a way to do that on the droid x?

also where do i explore my phones files one i plug into my pc i am not finding any clearly designated folders on any  drive and the download for the motorola program never does anything but has to be installed each time i plug in the usb to the pc

0 Likes
Re: Can the phone be used as a modem
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2

so anyone know?

0 Likes
Re: Can the phone be used as a modem
Wildman
Legend

hallcp1019 wrote:

with my past phones i could plug into my laptop and choose the option on the phone to work as a modem, is there a way to do that on the droid x?

also where do i explore my phones files one i plug into my pc i am not finding any clearly designated folders on any  drive and the download for the motorola program never does anything but has to be installed each time i plug in the usb to the pc

You have two options to teather the Droid X, one is with the cable for 20.00 a month for 2 Gigs limit and Wirelessly for 25.00 a month with 5 Gigs limit.

To access your storage area on pc just plug device in and slide top status bar down and select SD CARD > Mass Storage, the sd card will show under computer explorer as a storage device.

Check Out Pricing... http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/mobilebroadband/?page=plans

0 Likes