Can't sign in to My Verizon app on my Droid Bionic
Mark501

I own a DROID Bionic 4G LTE and just got it a few days ago. Everything works fine except one app that I needed the most. Which is the My Verizon app. While using Wi-Fi, I try to sign in with my account login info but it always tell me that username/password do not match. I would also use the option to try it later but it tells me that my last login did not successfully complete. Please try again. Not sure what the really means. I even try it on 4G alone and it still the same so I'm suspecting that there is something wrong the app. Is there a fix on this problem?

0 Likes
Re: Can't sign in to My Verizon app on my Droid Bionic
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mark501, I can understand your desire to have My Verizon Mobile working because it allows for some awesome self serve options.I would suggest following these steps to resolve the issue:
1. Main Menu
2. Settings
3. Manage Applications
4. Select All
5. Open 'My Verizon Mobile'
6. Clear the Cache

I'm confident that this will help! Have a great day!

Chauncey_VZW

Follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

VikingExplorer
Enthusiast - Level 1

My situation is exactly the same as Mark501.  I tried the solution posted on Jun 5.    It did not work for me.  I got the same error message saying that my user name and password don't match.  However, after the 20th time trying and verifying that I'm trying the same credentials as work on the web site, I KNOW the credentials are correct.

Please help!

gweaver2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried the solution and after clearing the cache, it comes up with a box saying an error occurred again but when I click okay, it will transfer me to the website.  This only works once and then I have to repeat all of the steps again and clear the cache to be able to use the app again.  What is going on?

By the way, I have a samsung continuum and it is doing the same thing.  My husband has the droid bionic.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm assuming you've ensured that you have the latest updated version? 

gweaver2
Enthusiast - Level 1

yes I've updated the app each time there is an update available.

--

Glinda Weaver

-

tikibar1 <community@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

tikibar1 created the discussion

"Re: Can't sign in to My Verizon app on my Droid Bionic"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/853800#853800

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Only other thing I could suggest, if you haven't already tried it, is uninstalling the widget and reinstalling, assuming you're accessing it via a widget.

0 Likes