Can't send a video HELP!
flynnigan

I have the DROID and am unable to send a video message of ANY size.  I cannot email it, gmail it, message it, etc.  It can be a 2 sec video or a 20 sec and nothing will work.  I am able to receive and view video messages (some as long as 40 seconds) without any problem. What am I doing wrong?  I always get the message that message size exceeded or file too large.  Even for 2 seconds of video, it says too large. Can we really not send videos with the DROID?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't send a video HELP!
ksxox10
Contributor - Level 2

Try this, before shooting the video, go into the video settings and change the "Video quality" to low(for MMS messages) and then try. It worked for me.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ksxox10
Contributor - Level 2

flynnigan wrote:

I have the DROID and am unable to send a video message of ANY size.  I cannot email it, gmail it, message it, etc.  It can be a 2 sec video or a 20 sec and nothing will work.  I am able to receive and view video messages (some as long as 40 seconds) without any problem. What am I doing wrong?  I always get the message that message size exceeded or file too large.  Even for 2 seconds of video, it says too large. Can we really not send videos with the DROID?

Do you see the "Share" button with the video? If so, click it and then you should see your choices of ways to share the video.

Bluetooth, Email, Gmail, Messaging, YouTube.

0 Likes
flynnigan

It isn't that I don't know how to share, I have chosen every method possible and it says that the file is too large.  Even an extremely short video is too large.

0 Likes
ksxox10
Contributor - Level 2

flynnigan wrote:

It isn't that I don't know how to share, I have chosen every method possible and it says that the file is too large.  Even an extremely short video is too large.

I'm sorry flynnigan. I didn't read thouroughly. My apologies. Sorry I can't help you.

0 Likes
ksxox10
Contributor - Level 2

Try this, before shooting the video, go into the video settings and change the "Video quality" to low(for MMS messages) and then try. It worked for me.

Good luck!

0 Likes
flynnigan

yes that did the trick, thanks so much!!

0 Likes