Can't get old calendar onto new phone. Help!
lmpno2

Hi - just got a replacement Droid Inc. 2 for mine that was dropped and shattered yesterday. Having a problem getting my calendar from my old Inc. 2 to sync with my new Inc. 2. I've never kept a calendar on Google, just kept appointments on my phone. Maybe this is the problem?  Someone...please help me. I do not want to have to manually enter everything on my calendar! Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
Re: Can't get old calendar onto new phone. Help!
Wildman
Legend

If you only kept the calendar data on the phone you sure do have a problem because if the device is damaged you can not access the information...  You should always backup the calendar to Google if you need to keep the calendars information..

Can you see anything on the screen, if so you might can add the calendar information to Google and have it sync and then you can transfer them that way...

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you didn't save the events under the Google calendar, then you will have to manually add the events in the new phone.

Perhaps someone has written an app that will backup the "phone" calendar and allow you to transfer to the new device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

MyBackup backup the data from the calendar but the user has to be able to access and use the screen to backup the data, that why I asked about the amount of screen damage.

0 Likes