Re: Can't find downloaded ringtones on Droid Incredible
zoopet
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for trying AZSaluki ... I guess I am going to have to try getting help through verizon!

0 Likes
budone
Legend

zoopet wrote:

Unfortunately, nothing about this is easy. I don't have an SD card yet, if that matters, and every time I try to re-download or forward or do anything other than play the ringtone in my message box, it says the attachment can't be attached.

arrrggghhhh

this sucks I just want the ringtones I purchased and successfully downloaded to actually APPEAR somewhere connected to my contact list!

Are you sure you dont have an SD card? At first they came in a separate package, but later they came installed.

Either connect the phone to your laptop or desktop and see what is on the phone there, or download the APP, Astro, to few the files on the phone.

Also, when I first got this phone I could not find ringtones I had. I looked in Music and they were not there....Ahhhh but they were. Open the MUSIC program, Click on the icon with three horizontal lines. Scroll down to UNKNOWN ARTIST and look in there

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

thx budone!! just found my "missing" cd!! previously i would get to it through my file manager app and play it from there. now i can actually get to it directly from the music app!!!! i also came across 2 ringtones that i didn't know i had....lol. one is actually listed under "mms" under unknown artists so maybe this will help the original poster.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Not a problem! Thats why I like this site!..... Well for the MOST part. :smileyvery-happy:

What I do once I find them is use my PC or ASTRO to move them to a location where I would expect to find them. But I am sure you already have done that.

0 Likes