Can someone help with a connection problem?
Lorenzo1950

I have a DroidX2 and have noticed that the phone routinely switches from 3G to 1X, especially in certain rooms in the house..

This is consistant and usually the signal is only two bars.

Whenever I try to watch a Youtube video it will play for maybe 12 seconds and then I will have to play with the settings in Youtube to download more of the video. Maybe 1 out of 50 times the video plays straight through without stopping. Most of the time the screen will show 1X instead of 3G. Could it be my phone settings, phone coverage or Youtube causing the problem? I sometimes have dropped calls as well. I have the most current software and Youtube was recently updated. I am also receiving "cannot establish a connection" messages on Youtube. Can someone please help? Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Can someone help with a connection problem?
bearone21
Legend

coverage, walls, steel beams, construction, other cell phones, wireless land lines, fluorescent lights, living in a fringe area could be a problem in various rooms.

0 Likes
Re: Can someone help with a connection problem?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lorenzo1950, thanks for posting! Are you still having issues with your connections? What is your zip code? How long has this been an issue? Does this issue with streaming video only happen at home or everywhere?^SP

0 Likes