Camera Malfunction on X
FireClaw26

Just suddenly now my Droid X stopped letting me access the commands menu for my photos.  I can no longer email them or picture message let alone delete them or any of that because when I tap/hold the picture absolutely nothing happens.  The camera itself wont' even open up its options menu so I'm stuck with photos on my phone that I can' t do anything with.

Does anybody have some ideas?  I'll call Tech Support or go to the store if thats what I have to do but If I can do this myself I'd much rather.

0 Likes
Re: Camera Malfunction on X
jmccoy70
Contributor - Level 2

Sometimes power cycling the phone solves odd issues.

More tenacious issues  can someimes be resolved by Pulling the Battery and reinstalling it.

0 Likes
Re: Camera Malfunction on X
FireClaw26

I followed you're last bit of advise and powered down and took out the battery and even the SD chip.  Then put everything back in and rebooted.  Seems to be working properly now.  Can't touch hold picture to get share but I can access teh menu's So thats a start at the very least.

I deem this the solution really just going to leave this open a bit longer to see if anybody else might happen to know anything else I need to know

0 Likes