Call Log disappeared after update
dogma52

I ran the update to Android 4..0..4 on my Bionic and now I can no longer find the Call Log function. The only time it seems to be available is after I have actually missed a call, then it is viewable only for missed calls, and only temporarily. In the old version, I could reach the entire call log or sort for missed, outgoing or incoming and dial from there. Is this simply gone?

0 Likes
Re: Call Log disappeared after update
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you looking in the Phone app, then Recent?

0 Likes
dogma52

I found the "phone" icon, which when tapped will give you a "recent call" list - which is what I was looking for. So thanks. But it used to be a lot easier, there was a place to tap within the "Contacts/People" icon/app so you could either make a call from this list or go thru the contacts alphabetically. Now there seem to be two separate places to accomplish different communications functions, where before there was one. It seems clunky and awkward, unlike most of the other changes. But I guess I'll get used to it! Thanks so much for showing me where it was hiding!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are welcome. I like most of the ICS changes, but agree that this one is kinda lame.

0 Likes