Calendar/Appointment Apps for Motorola Droid
ukbadger

Advice please on apps.  Previously used a Palm Pilot.  Need to show repeating events bi-weekly or at any interval I choose as well as any days of the week I choose.  (Example, T and TH every week)   Also need to set.end dates for repeating events.  The calendar function on the Droid seems very limited.    Nice if I could sync it up to my computer too!  Any one out there find a calendar app they really like?  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Calendar/Appointment Apps for Motorola Droid
kenyu73
Contributor - Level 3

If you schedule your appointments using Google calendar directly, I believe it has those options. It'll then sync down to your Droid assuming you dont have those sync options disabled.

0 Likes
VZW_Zrock02
Contributor - Level 3

You can actually set these settings up through your Gmail calendar to synchronize between your phone and calendar. It is easiest to arrange all your settings via your Gmail calendar. I have provided here a link to help you with this:

http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?answer=37242

Hope this helps

0 Likes
ukbadger

Thank you all!  Got the calendar function going on my home computer -easier to start there and understand how to work things.  Now I love Google Calendar.  Syncs up great to my Droid.  I'm a believer!!

0 Likes
VZW_Zrock02
Contributor - Level 3

Wonderful! I'm glad we could resolve your synchronization issue today. Feel free to contact us at anytime you have any other questions or concerns.

0 Likes