Browser problems
atrid

I'm trying to load Google Tasks application on my Incredible but Google says my browser isn't xhtml compliant.  is there anything I can do about that?

0 Likes
Re: Browser problems
AZSALUKI
Legend
U could try loading a different browser, but I doubt it will work. If this is not an app from the market and published by Google, then I suspect you are trying to install a program that is designed for a pc? Just a guess. I searched the market for Google tasks and all I found were apps made by other companies that appeared to try to do what Google tasks does.
0 Likes
alflaw
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is not a PC program.  Google's window says it will automatically load the app on an Android phone if the browser is compatibable.  There is a compatibilitiy test, which my browser flunks because (Gogle says) it doesn't have xztml. 

I'm aware of the 3rd party Task programs but the one I tried didn't work very well.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

ohhhh....then try downloading a different browser from the market (opera or dolphin or something). once you get the google tasks, you can always uninstall the other browser.

0 Likes