Bluetooth Not Connecting
onemoreradar

The Bluetooth in this ver 4.0.4 phone does not connect to any other bluetooth devices. I've tried other phone and PCs.  The discovery mode is initiated but the connection drops after a few seconds -  even with right credentials.........seems full duplex communication is not occuring..... Are there any known issues with the Android and/or HTC software causing this?

0 Likes
Bluetooth Not Connecting
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

My wife has the same phone, and I was able to successfully connect it with a headset and with her laptop.  Also, I'm not sure what you mean in your reference to 4.0.4, but if you mean Android version, the DInc2 is still on Gingerbread, not Ice Cream Sandwich.

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth Not Connecting
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the OP actually has the Dinc 4G LTE model, then I do believe it is on ICS.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Onemoreradar,

That's not good! I know how important your Bluetooth feature can be. Let's get this fixed. When did this issue start? What software version/build number is your device on? Settings>about phone>software or build number. Have you tried powering the device off>on, then attempting the connection? Keep me posted

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
kingverizon

cutting on and off works

thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep