Blackberry to Droid 2
afriday1

Need help and advice.

Coming from Blackberry to Droid 2 and making sure that I can expect the same type of e-mail consistency with a Pop 3. What is the app that I should use?

Also for sync with Outlook calendars and Tasks?

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry to Droid 2
afriday1

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Crickets Chirping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone help with what and how?

0 Likes
H2ORip
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having some issues with the gmail not pushing so.....i'd say the default app might leave a bit to be desired lol.  Probably the only thing i'm missing about my blackberry at the moment. Supposedly 2.2 is better for email, so might be worth a shot trying the default one.  However,

I've seen K9 mentioned a lot for an email app, haven't tried it personally though.  Should be free on the marketplace.

0 Likes
APerson
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having exactly the same problem - after having FOUR Blackberry Tours in just the past year alone, I'm GLAD to get rid of it. So far, I love the Droid 2 EXCEPT that I can't seem to get it to sync to Outlook. It sounds like it is possible to sync everything if you want to pay $50 per year to Google or you can do that for free if you have a corporate or education account with Google. I'm getting a free Google education account in the very near future (could be anytime) but wish I could sync things now. I really need my contacts and calendar synced. Any ideas?

0 Likes