Bionic-won't complete start-up process
shellmo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Phone won't power all the way up.  Freezes on the dreaded 'red-eye,'  Worked with customer service earlier, did a factory reset...no luck.  Now what?  At what point would Verizon be willing to send me a back up phone, if this did not work?  This phone is my source of communication for work, and I am worried about it being Friday, tomorrow, and having to wait until next week.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

Re: Bionic-won't complete start-up process
B33
Legend

I would give this a Try pull the battery Hold in on the power button for about 25 sec. reinstall it then even though I know you ran one run another Factory Reset.. see what that does Hopefully it will pull it out of the state it's in..

0 Likes
shellmo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I will try anything...thanks.  I was reluctant to do the factory reset to begin with...then once I committed to it, thought it would at least fix the issue.  Could have thrown my phone out the window, when it came back with same problem.   Someone mentioned not having your phone being like you lost your right arm...mine feels more like I have lost a lung.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I understand, the feeling.. the outside temperature were i live is so cold if your not breathing it correctly it could do some damage it is 10deg. outside and that is before the windchill.. b

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's work together to find a solution to your phone problems, shellmo. Thanks for all of your efforts in trying to resolve this issue on your own. It sounds like we've to a crossroads. The device most likely needs to be replaced. There a few options: 1. Is your phone still under warranty? This would be the case if it was purchased in the last 12 months. 2. Do you have insurance? http://bit.ly/07CrqPK 3. Are you eligible to upgrade to a new device? You can confirm your eligibility by calling #UPG from your wireless phone. Good luck and have a great weekend.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes