Bionic Photo Gallery show friends on facebook photos, How do I turn off?
rushman64

I just upgraded from the Droid X to the Bionic I liked my X and thought that the widgets would be similar, they weren't. One widget I liked on the X was the photo gallery. On the Bionic it defaults to show my facebook contacts photo uploads. As much as I appreciate my friends photos, I do not want to see them on my phone photo gallery. I would prefer my own pictures instead. I unchecked facebook friends photo update and it still displays them. How can I fix this? Some of my friends are oil field workers and can be quite crude when it comes to the photos they upload.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bionic Photo Gallery show friends on facebook photos, How do I turn off?
Wildman
Legend

rushman64 wrote:

the widget is blank. I would like for my pictures to be there. right noe the only way for me to see my pictures is to go to Camera roll. On my droid X i could see my pictures in a slideshow there.

The widget has a option to select what folder you want to attach to it, try removing it and place it back, it usually ask what folder you want to display it the widget and once you select the one you want this should resolve this..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

If they are all showing under same folder you can press and hold on that folder in gallery and select hide from option...

If this option doesn't exist I would open a image in gallery and then select menu and properties or tap image and select the icon on page for properties and identify the folder that they are placed I'm and then place a .nomedia file in the folder and then reboot and then they will be hidden from any gallery.

0 Likes
rushman64

the widget is blank. I would like for my pictures to be there. right noe the only way for me to see my pictures is to go to Camera roll. On my droid X i could see my pictures in a slideshow there.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

rushman64 wrote:

The widget has a option to select what folder you want to attach to it, try removing it and place it back, it usually ask what folder you want to display it the widget and once you select the one you want this should resolve this..

0 Likes