Best case?
zachmcdowell

Im getting a droid x soon and i dont know what case to get to protect it. I know otterbox makes great cases but there are 3 of them for the droid x. Are there any other protective cases for under $50?I

0 Likes
Re: Best case?
SHAC
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the Body Glove case. The Otter Box crap makes phones into ugly bricks

http://store.androidcentral.com/body-glove-snap-on-case/4A123A7287.htm

0 Likes
lewwill
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the Body Glove case.  Good protection and easy to get off for battery access.  Secure belt clip attachment or leave the stud off.

0 Likes
VinnyCheech

I got one of those rubberized plastic cases and it works great. Only $7.99.

http://www.cellphoneaccents.com/p-52049-motorola-droid-x-rubber-feel-faceplate-snap-on-case--black-....

0 Likes
Rockefeller

I believe the best case for the X is the invisishield by ZAGG, you do have to have your phone off for 24 hours after you apply the case but it is totally worth it...it adds ZERO bulk to the phone yet provides full coverage to include the screen!!

0 Likes
Rockefeller
0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I too would recommend getting a Zagg screen protector. As for ca case for the phone I suggest a silicone case or leather case. Try to avoid those cheap plastic cases.Those break easily. You can look on amazon web site for some cheap cases.

0 Likes
hifromd11

I've got the Verizon branded clear plastic cover and the Verizon black leather case. Both are made for the Motorola Droid X. When I'm spending this kind of money for a phone, I'm not going to skimp on the protection. You can order both from the Verizon Wireless website.

That's my "best case scenario".

0 Likes
ulandus

maybe you can have a look at this website - PDair, i have to say their website are ugly, but their products and service are not bad..:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

I also bought the leather case that the Verizon store carries. It's like $29 - and then a 25% discount. It fully protects my Droid X while at the same time allowing for headphones to be plugged in - or USB/HDMI connections via cords ... oh, and has a clip if you like that. Very solid protection.

0 Likes