Battery dies quickly
funnygirl060

I am having a problem with my battery lasting half of a day....I have tried several killer apps but nothing seems to work.  i use my phone for work so it is set up for email sync but i never has this problem with my blackberry.

I have 12 apps that i have downloaded to my phone from the market, please tell me this can't be my issue.

i have other apps like blockbuster, city id, kindle that are also installed but i can't get them off.

Is there something else i can do to help my battery life last longer? :smileysad:

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Battery dies quickly
bearone21
Legend
app killers use up battery as well as some of the apps may be updating/accessing all the time.
0 Likes
funnygirl060

i have taken off the app killers and went into task manager put most of all the applications on the auto end list when the screen times out.  that hasn't worked either....

0 Likes
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello funnygirl060,

I do understand the need of having sufficient battery life.  How long is your battery lasting on a full charge?  Here are some settings on the device that can assist with battery life when not using of course: wifi off, bluetooth off, gps off, adjust brightness, adjust screen timeout and do not charge battery over the fully charged time frame.  If you are already taking advantage of these tips I would suggest purchasing an extended battery which will typically double your battery life.  You can purchase an extended battery online on your My Verizon account, at a store or through customer service.  Thank you.  

0 Likes