Re: Bad Reception?
jsingleton
Enthusiast - Level 1

STILL, having poor signal most days.  Phone keeps losing data signal, remove battery and reboot and it comes back.  If I don't reboot with removing the battery i will not get data signal.  WHAT is up with the bionic?  Love phone, really wish the service was more consistent!!

chekhov

Mine is the same, whenever it looses connectivity I have to go into airplane mode and then out and it fixes it. Let me know if anyone knows of an app or widget thatll do this quickly until I get a different phone. Thanks.

0 Likes
McSweede
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know this is an old thread, but I have been fighting with the same issues with my phone now for months!  Data service for this Bionic is terrible.  Today I was at a store and was trying to look up info on a product, and a simple google search was just hanging for minutes.  Felt like I was on a 14.4k dialup!  I grabbed my wifes iPhone and was able to perform the search, get results, and perform another search all while the Bionic was still hanging on the google search.  I am so not an iphone person but this horrible Droid (Incredible I had before this was barely better than the Bionic) may force me to change.  I need to call Verizon tomorrow to complain as I have had it.

r_byrnes
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am all for a class action law suit....tried several suggested fixes none did much to solve problem

big red touting 4G LTE and not being able to provide reliable service customer pays for is BS

0 Likes
elef
Enthusiast - Level 3

we cannot sue them in class action. read your contract.

0 Likes
elef
Enthusiast - Level 3

They know the phone is broken. They don't care.