Backup Assistant is will not sync
disneyroo
Enthusiast - Level 1

When my Droid X2 tries to run backup assistant I receive the error message SUBSCRIPTION CANNOT BE CONFIRMED AT THE IS TIME.  This has been going on for months, but I haven't taken the time to research.  What do I do? 

0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistant is will not sync
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Disneyroo,

I'm terribly sorry to hear that you are experiencing such issues with Backup Assistant. It is a handy tool and definitely needs to be utilized.

I do suggest resetting the application on the device as you would with any other application. I have provided some beneficial information below.

From a home screen, select App menu (located in the lower right).
Select Settings.
Select Applications.
Select Manage applications.
Select All (located in the upper right).
Select the appropriate application.
Select Force stop.
Select Clear data.
Select OK.

Once you have cleared this information, head back into the application and begin the syncing process. Let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

0 Likes
bbair

I have a Droid X with the same problem. I tried the above instructions. When I cllick on force stop, the app doesn't stop. There for the clear data button does not become active. The only way I have been able to stop backup assistant is to power down the phone and re-boot. The app has stopped but the clear data button is still not active.

0 Likes
rfd177
Enthusiast - Level 3

same thing for me and cannot reset. I believe this is what is causing my excessive battery drain all of a sudden. error message says waiting for wireless despite having wireless on.

edit: my phone is Droid X

Message was edited by: rfd177 <Full name removed for privacy.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes