Re: BIONIC Update 5.5.893 seriously reduces battery life, I wish I hadn't installed it.
Utah_patriot
Enthusiast - Level 3

My battery is much better data drops but comes back without the extra steps

0 Likes
Re: BIONIC Update 5.5.893 seriously reduces battery life, I wish I hadn't installed it.
Phoenixk
I haven't had a problem. Increased battery life was supposed to be a feature of the update. It has to be something else.
0 Likes
rpalston

This is like magic. My phone battery life gets better every day. So, as I said immediately after the update battery life with my extended battery was terrible over this past weekend. Then since Monday this week the runtime has improved each day and I am close to its original runtime of two days now. Add to that the overall siginificant performance improvements I see and I have to withdraw my original criticism of this update. What magical learning is going on here I have no clue but I am now a happy BIONIC owner again..

0 Likes
HighDesert
Contributor - Level 2

rpalston wrote:

...I have to withdraw my original criticism of this update. What magical learning is going on here I have no clue but I am now a happy BIONIC owner again..

Excellent!  It's always nice when thiings change to turn dissatisfaction into satisfaction! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes