Apps do not download. but in MArket it seems to be downloading around the clock
ElleOne

Just bought my Bionic 4 days ago.  When I attempt to download from Market the apps looks like they are downloading...5 minutes nothing....15 minutes nothing....12 hours later nothing.  When I click back in to MArket to look at the app..... it appears to attempting to download.  The blue download bar is active but nothing results.  

The first app that I had the issue with was a podcast app...I got a message that it  required Wi-Fi.  The Wi-Fi was on and it attempted to load for 36 hours.  In addition I have I now have a gold alert (triangle)  that will not go away.  The alert is visible at the upper left of my screen.   The alert is their to tell me again that the podcast app requires Wi-Fi. 

I have attempted to download three apps and all three have the same issue. None of the Apps loaded and yet they still appear to be trying to load hours and days later.      

To be fair I had been able to download 3 apps without issue prior to the issue occuring.

Hoping that a very smart person is out there that can help me fix this.   If not I go to Facebook in hopes of finding help there. 

0 Likes
Re: Apps do not download. but in MArket it seems to be downloading around the clock
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

I'd try clearing the Market data.  Go into Settings-Applications-Manage Applications, choose the All tab, scroll down to and select Market and then Clear Data.  It'll ask you to re-accept the market terms and should hopefully work.

0 Likes