Re: Apps are disappearing
lejae75

This issue is NOT resolved, to move all your apps fromt he Media Area is not a fix, it's a Work Around.  You guys need to take the Resolved off of this issue, and keep trying to work it.  I lose an app and have to reinstall on a daily.  This phone is getting to be as bad as the BlackBerry Storm.

0 Likes
MDStokes
Enthusiast - Level 2
This issue is marked as solved because I've solved it and am no longer having the issue. Since I started the thread I can mark as solved.

To solve the issue I was having, all apps I moved to the media area I uninstalled and purged anything that remained. I then went and reinstalled and did not move to media area.

Now the issue with it saying about being out of space when im not only happened when I had a bloated app running in the back ground. The app was contract killer. I uninstalled it and no issues anymore.
0 Likes
gbosin

While this may have solved your issue this is something that Motorola needs to address in a future update.  I don't think a work around is a solution.  Almost daily I am losing apps, today it was zumocast.

0 Likes
Utah_patriot
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is not a fix putting your apps on the SD Card would be a fix.  Verizon needs to push a update A.S.A.P to fix this whole droid deleting apps problem.

I have to re install apps daily because Verizon is to eager to push out a phone with serious user issues looking for the almighty dollar instead of putting out  phone that has been tested and shown it can live up to everyday users

0 Likes
quadmaster224

Funny....I just contacted Verizon about this issue and they can't seem to remember it!!  Never heard of this problem before.  Great news huh??

0 Likes
Utah_patriot
Enthusiast - Level 3

Preching to the choir brother

0 Likes
Joey301
Enthusiast - Level 3

pretty amazing isn't it. This is their forum. 

When I took mine back because of the data problems, the tech said he was so surprised, that this was a not a typical problem with the Bionic. We should call our Congressmen :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
quadmaster224
Gotta love the big "V"!
0 Likes
lownignitus
There is suppose to be a software fix sometime in the 1st or 2nd quarter next year.
0 Likes
Utah_patriot
Enthusiast - Level 3

I plan on after 11 years leaving Verizon I am so tired of Tech Support Tier 1 is worthless and Tier 2 is hit and miss with good info.

The bionic is a flawed phone is several ways. 

No updates in a reasonable amount of time.

At this moment I am very frustrated with Verizon refusing to act.

They need to fix the Bionic or give us all our money back.

I refuse to wait a year before Motorola decides to push a update to the bionic.

0 Likes