Anyone in Florida panhandle get thier phone early?
xDCx00seven

I'm in fort walton beach and i just ordered my X on the 25th through a phone rep. I got a projected ship date of 9/09 but from the looks of it some people are getting thier phones alot earlier some depending on area just wondering if anyone in my area got thiers early and if it shipped out of houston tx like mine is supposed to at some point

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Anyone in Florida panhandle get their phone early?
VZW_Zrock02
Contributor - Level 3

We are always shipping items as soon as they are available. Sometimes that means getting it earlier than expected. But know you can check out the status of your order Here For Order Status Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
VZW_Zrock02
Contributor - Level 3

We are always shipping items as soon as they are available. Sometimes that means getting it earlier than expected. But know you can check out the status of your order Here For Order Status Hope this helps.

0 Likes
xDCx00seven

That page always says not available at this time wish it would work i have the location number and the order number but never can get anything to pop up :smileysad:

0 Likes
Re: Anyone in Florida panhandle get thier phone early?
alisankate

ugh no e-mail yet this takes 4 ever!!!

0 Likes
Re: Anyone in Florida panhandle get thier phone early?
xDCx00seven

I ordered my phone thru a phone rep aug. 25th recieved my e-mail of shipment 09/01 delivery date 09/03 i live in the florida panhandle phone shipped out of ontario,ca even tho my market id says i'm in the houston,tx market !!!!  I'm so excited hope every one else gets thier e-mail soon just the e-mail made me happy cuz i know for sure when i'm getting it wooooohoooo!!

0 Likes