Anyone bought anything off Fommy.com? Motorola Multimedia Dock.
syrcaid

So I really wanted to pick up the multimedia dock for the Motorola Droid--but it was seemingly sold out everywhere--except eBay where it's going for twice it's normal price.  I had purchased it on Amazon--but it is backordered until an unknown time.  So I did some more searching and found it for sale on Fommy.com--and priced at $21.95--like $8 cheaper than the normal price.  Says it'll ship 12/14.  This sounds like a steal--anyone bought from there before?

0 Likes
Re: Anyone bought anything off Fommy.com? Motorola Multimedia Dock.
M_R_L
Contributor - Level 1

Sounds to good to be true. What do they want to ship it? Others have posted links to fommy.com for various products but did not indicate that they actually purchased a product from fommy.com.  I had never heard of them until seeing a link on this forum.

Post if you get it and what the final cost was.

0 Likes
AFguy
Contributor - Level 2

I just received my purchase today from fommy.com.  I purchased the solar charger for my droid and it came with a free samsung bluetooth headset.  Also had free shipping.  I am pleased and would order from them again.

0 Likes
Chipps

I purchased two cases from them. So far one has been received. An inquiry about the other one has gone unanswered.

0 Likes
syrcaid

I went ahead and ordered it.. Plus I found a coupon online that took off another 3$.  The shipping wasn't free, but it was like 5, so it was $24 total including shipping.  Looking forward to getting it!

0 Likes
Devs_Advocate
Contributor - Level 1

Mods, please don't delete this link as it is a valuable tool for consumers who purchase items online.

Before buying anything online, check out their ratings at www.resellerratings.com   I won't buy anything from stores that get bad ratings on that site and so far, it seems that Fommy isn't faring well.

0 Likes
Jackeydaniels

I am a regular customer of fommy.com and bought lots of stuff from them for my office, good price and fast shipping, no issue ever got.

0 Likes
liimegreeen

I would never order from Fommy.com again.  Not only did they not ship my item until 4 weeks after I purchased, but when I called about my order, their customer service was rude and unhelpful.  If you read reviews of Fommy, you'll see that they also frequently tend to send buyers the wrong item.

0 Likes