Anyone That Ordered On 8/25 Get an Email Confirmation Yet??
Joshua89

I've been hearing all these wonderful stories of early deliveries, has anyone been lucky so far who ordered on the 25th?

0 Likes
Re: Anyone That Ordered On 8/25 Get an Email Confirmation Yet??
1stsmartfone

I actually ordered my Droid X on 8/26 online and rcvd my shipping email today. It should arrive 2morrow!! Sooo Xcited....

0 Likes
Joshua89

That is awesome! I have no idea why they haven't sent me anything yet. I hope I hear something tomorrow. What area are you in? Maybe that's why you're receiving it so fast. I thought it went by who placed their order first but apparently not.

0 Likes
1stsmartfone

Los Angeles. And it's shipping out of Ontario, Ca which is only an hour away from me. Hope you get yours soon, I know how you feel about the wait :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
DW0378

LOL good for you guess i should have ordered it 2 days later maybe i would be getting mine to

0 Likes
Joshua89

Lol I feel the same way way. I'm patient but not too happy with the wait.

0 Likes
eroc86

Let me get this straight you ordered your DX on 8/26 and ur getting it on 9/03 thats what 8 days and many other people have been waiting 2 to 3 weeks some have waited a month so NO i dont think u feel our pain with this waiting process. I dont mean to come across rude i just thought that was funny. But i hope ur DX does come tomorrow and I hope you have no problems with it. Now i hope i hear something soon about my DX...Good Luck

0 Likes
Joshua89

I just received my confirmation email. Hope fully it will be here tomorrow!

0 Likes
Joshua89

I just received my confirmation email. Hope fully it will be here tomorrow.

0 Likes
Android_Freak

Bought mine on 8/25. Shipped today 2DA but wont be delivered until Tues due to Labor Day.

0 Likes