Anybody not happy with their Bionic?
ednazaid

the picture quality on my bionic is horrible.  the calls go straight to voicemail without ringing.  press on screen and nothing happens....any body else having these problems?

0 Likes
Re: Anybody not happy with their Bionic?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ednazaid,

Oh my! It's disappointing to learn that your Bionic has been giving difficulties. I definitely want to help take care of this for you by checking a few things on your phone.

Let's make sure your phone software is up to date. Please follow the steps listed here; http://bit.ly/rSLTLu to ensure you have the lated Software version: Currently: 5.9.905.XT875.Verizon.en.US.

I would also advise checking to make sure there are no 3rd party applications causing your phone to act this way. The best and easiest way to check is by running your phone in Safe Mode: http://bit.ly/mX5mec If the phone is performing better overall in safe mode; then we would recommend removing you most recently downloaded applications.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you,

TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
BobB61
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where do I start... My biggest complaint is the data service drops constantly!

I've been with Verizon for  over 12yrs and never had I had a phone like this. Its not like Im telling you things you don't already know; I'm almost to the point of dropping all 5 of my lines and going to TMobile

jsciarr
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ednazaid,

I have had the Bionic since it's release - shame on me for not dumping the phone earlier.  My best advice to you is get rid of it.  It has major problems, almost everyone experiences - poor/blurry camera/video, horrific battery life, 3G and 4G drops constantly and VZW are not releasing ICS (the Android O/S that makes this phone work like it should) - they have been clearly negligent in support.  They are more interested in selling you something else...than providing support for this device.  I'm in the same boat as BobB61 - us long time Verizon customers don't seem to matter at all....if you just got this phone and have a warranty, you probably have a bit more leverage to get something else. 

Check out any Bionic forum - you will see nothing but people trying to figure out how to upgrade the phone themselves - since Verizon has ignored it - this went from the phone to have to a forgotten device overnight. 

Best of luck to you.

hammit1982

I regret getting this phone.  It is not that great.  The speaker quality is not good at all...people I talk to complain about not being able to hear me a lot.  It also likes to text itself...for example I will be texting and it will start setting keys that I didn't even touch.  I usually have to reboot the phone to get it to stop.  Not to mention, I thought I was supposed to be getting the new Ice Cream Sandwich update from Google...still haven't received it.  I would not recommend this phone to anyone.

0 Likes
sweetpickle
Enthusiast - Level 1

i have no speaker phone at all and not under contract anymore any suggestions and or how about telling me step by step how to go back to factory reset.

0 Likes
sweetpickle
Enthusiast - Level 1

i miss spoke still under contract just not insurance

0 Likes
Westro

I can echo the same, my data drops where good but are becoming more and more numerous.  Now on the forum trying to figure out if I should stay or just move away from Verizone, they have done nothing for me and this mess they callt he Bionic.

've been with Verizon for  over 12yrs and never had I had a phone like this. Its not like Im telling you things you don't already know; I'm almost to the point of dropping all 5 of my lines and going to TMobile

0 Likes
grimrogue
Enthusiast - Level 1

As another release day owner, I am so far beyond unhappy with both Verizon and Moto. Basically we got hyped into buying the Razr beta version and as soon as we handed over the cash, both companies laughed at us and pretended we never existed. As a long time Verizon/smartphone user, I am nothing but ticked off and appalled at this. Given that T-Mobile is getting better around my area I will be looking into them as this contract expires.

0 Likes