Anybody know what to do when your phone will not connect to the moblie network?
Jason13

I have not been able to get text messages or send them out due to not being connected to the mobile network. I try to push the box so the check will appear and nothing happens. Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Anybody know what to do when your phone will not connect to the moblie network?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have a Verizon Wireless signal?  What connection are you getting?  Dial *228, option 1 to reset the connection with the network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Anybody know what to do when your phone will not connect to the moblie network?
B33
Legend

I would try what Ann suggested but I would add this additional step before or After you *228 send Option-1  I would pull the Battery if you can and Press the power button for 20 sec. then Re-install the battery Power it back up and see how it connects to the System..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jason13, I can certainly understand how this can be very frustrating. How long has this been an issue? Can you connect to wifi? Have you tried this: http://vz.to/ruJiUa and retested? Please share more details. We are here to help.

SammuelP_VZW
VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes