Any one received Froyo yet ? Still waiting for Froyo, time 11:30 PM EST, Aug 27, 10
mavi

Still wating for froyo, can't wait  to test flash and 720p Video Recording

0 Likes
Re: Any one received Froyo yet ? Still waiting for Froyo, time 11:30 PM EST, Aug 27, 10
anthony448

Nope...been waiting all day...guess it's not being release on the 27th...

0 Likes
Re: Any one received Froyo yet ? Still waiting for Froyo, time 11:30 PM EST, Aug 27, 10
dadsterflip
Same boat here. Well its incredibly annoy
0 Likes
MrDew
It's be released slowly in groups. Some ppl have it already. Just calm down the Droid 2.2 took up to 2 weeks
0 Likes
gr8fandini

Somebody please tell me what the #### FROYO is?

0 Likes
aleka9230

well i will say this, my girlfriend has the droid 2 which comes with froyo 2.2 and this morning she got an update on her phone that said 2.2 update. i guess there were some bug fixes in this new update because her phone did lock up sometimes and after this update it is faster and so far it has not locked up on her yet, of course its only been a day. maybe they are just rolling out the bug fixes for the current froyo users first and then plan to get to us after that? i too have the incredible and have not recieved my update either and it is now Aug 28th 1:40 EST

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

froyo (frozen yogurt) is the latest android version. google names it's android versions after food. we are running 2.1.....2.2 was released a while ago, but the update has not been pushed to incredibles yet (started today). when you get it you'll be able to download adobe flash 10.1 and record in hd (video). there are some other features as well as fixes for some bugs many users have. but those are the 2 big upgrades.

0 Likes
gr8fandini

OK, now I feel really dumb, what does google have to do with it? Is the driod OS their software creation?

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

it's AAALLLLLLLL google. google developed android. your device (and EVERY android device) is powered by google. this is why gmail, the search, talk, etc are all preloaded. google is taking over the world....one pc and phone at a time....lol. aim (aol instant messenger), yahoo, etc all have available apps (that are inferior and i don't believe that is coincidence), but many of the google apps are preloaded and can not be uninstalled. 

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

now they even appear in the droid ads. if you watch the new droid X or droid II ads, at the end (very quickly) you see the verizon, motorola, and google trademarks on the screen.

0 Likes