Any chance of being able to pre-order the Droid X on here?
MarkAllan

Got the message from Verizon yesterday that I was eligible for my annual upgrade, and after looking around, the Droid X looks like the phone to get. Any chance Verizon will have it up for pre-order on their website, or will I just have to get up early the 15th and hope I get an order in before they're gone?

0 Likes
Re: Any chance of being able to pre-order the Droid X on here?
SneakeSnake

The information I am receiving from several sources, the X will not be available for preorder.  You're just going to have to go up to your local store the morning of the 15th and hope to get lucky.

0 Likes
rydiwags

So far Verizon says no for a pre-order!!! I plan on getting mine online that day so I dont have to do the rebate thing!!!!

0 Likes
erictx182

I know Best Buy is offering a $50. pre order with instant rebate.  starting to get a little PO'd w Verizon it seems everyone you ask has a different answer. I expect a lot more from a company like this!!!

0 Likes
SneakeSnake

erictx182 wrote:

I know Best Buy is offering a $50. pre order with instant rebate.  starting to get a little PO'd w Verizon it seems everyone you ask has a different answer. I expect a lot more from a company like this!!!

i cant seem to find that on their website. where did you hear about this?

0 Likes
erictx182

I went to the store after spending 45 min waiting to be helped at VZ store which never happened by the way.  It was as you walk in to the phone section.  I remember this **bleep** when the storm came out freaking ridiculous

0 Likes