Another upgrade question
ZW

So I received an email from Verizon a few days ago saying that I am eligible to upgrade to the Droid X at the contract rate.  Thing is, my contract is not up until 2011.  Also, going to the website says that I am not eligible for an upgrade as I would expect and no promotions are listed.  Can anyone else report a similar scenario?

0 Likes
Re: Another upgrade question
Jdthatch

The same thing happened with me. I am a current droid owner, and was sent a flyer like this in the mail. The odd thing is I could early upgrade online two weeks ago, and now I can't. I talked to an online agent, and was basically told sorry..

0 Likes
Re: Another upgrade question
BDawg866
Enthusiast - Level 3

ZW wrote:

So I received an email from Verizon a few days ago saying that I am eligible to upgrade to the Droid X at the contract rate.  Thing is, my contract is not up until 2011.  Also, going to the website says that I am not eligible for an upgrade as I would expect and no promotions are listed.  Can anyone else report a similar scenario?

I received the same email. Its really long to explain here, but basically I had to call to get them to upgrade my phone. You can read about it in the thread thats reached 7 pages a few down from this one. I didn't get into it until the last 2-4 pages.

0 Likes