losvaldez55
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Android 2.3.4 Update Now Available
B33
Legend

Go to Menu > settings > Scroll up to About phone Tap there > then Software Info: it will say Android Version an show the latest version as well as the other software info.

To see if the update is available tap were says System updates sometimes turning off then turning on the phone will get the update to pop up but that's on a rare occasion. B33

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Op: I hate to bust your bubble: but on Web site you posted the link too!  it say's Coming ) "SOON" (  that means it's not here yet.  Let's not count the sheep before the Truck Arives!  Ok :smileywink:  But from the way it looks it might be a good one. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Initech_milton
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just checked on my phone and it said update available. But I don't think it's Android 2.3.4. It's just a minor update.

0 Likes
Teryl

It is 2.3.4 according to my phone, haven't had time to see if it fixed any of the issues.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Go to Menu > settings > Scroll up to About phone Tap there > then Software Info: it will say Android Version an show the latest version as well as the other software info.

To see if the update is available tap were says System updates sometimes turning off then turning on the phone will get the update to pop up but that's on a rare occasion. B33

0 Likes
incrediable2
Enthusiast - Level 3
I update to 2.3.4, the alarm still not work, tab it, nothing happen. All the other apps work good.
0 Likes
Mstrat

My droid updated, but now my internet icon is gone and wont work. when i try to click on the icon that says internet it says "The linked  program is no longer installed on your phone." I go in settings under apps and it says its there but there is no icon and i cant access it at all. it wont open.

0 Likes