Android 2.2 Rollout Dates
thoran

Has there ever been an official press release stating that today is the last day that Android 2.2 will be rolled out to Droid handsets?  If so, does anybody hav a link?  There has been rampant speculation, but I was curious if VZW has ever released any information confirming this theory?  I too am anxiously awaiting my Android 2.2 update, but haven't been holding my breath only because I haven't seen anything official stating that I should even expect to receive it this month.

I realize this is my first post and it may sound a bit argumentative.  I don't mean it to come across that way - I'm just trying to seperate fact from theory

0 Likes
Re: Android 2.2 Rollout Dates
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Below is a picture supposedly taken by a Verizon employee of the information in the Verizon system.  Other than that, there has been no official time frame. 

0 Likes
Firebrand
There are so many rumors out there about the update it would be nice to see an official statement on Verizon's website.
0 Likes
sfandy

I'm in San Francisco and still haven't received the update - one of the phones on my family plan did get it last week - I'm the primary on the account and still haven't received it.  Guess that's not important.

0 Likes