Am I fully using or getting the full use out of my Droid?
beasy30
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the DIC and I am not too sure that I am using it to its potential.  I dont know what I am missing but I would think that a smart phone has more to offer then what I am using.  What programs is everyone using and what is everyone using their phone for?  Please help.  I paid a lot for this and I want all I can get out of it.

0 Likes
Re: Am I fully using or getting the full use out of my Droid?
ballbusta
Enthusiast - Level 3

The sky's the limit I use pandora on my drive to work ( internet  radio ) watch movies , use as mp3 player , great camera, surf internet for work and fun , get up to date emails , text message , link all my contacts , use as a directory , GPS , note pad , dictionary ,etc. etc. etc.

0 Likes
beasy30
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there a program you use to play movies?  I just put them on my SD card and the media player will play them.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i use it for most of what ballbusta mentioned. i use an app called qik to stream live video straight to facebook so my family around the country can watch my kids....pandora for music...also use as my mp3 player (sometimes...i have a zune as well that is always in the car), email, texting, camera, google for navigation to find my clients addresses while driving, games, web browsing, apps to follow news, stocks, etc, etc.  you should check out the app section of the droid forum if you want some good ideas for apps. shop savvy lets me scan a bar code before buying something and it'll search for a cheaper price nearby. i could go on for days!!!!!

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I have many game apps on my phone and some just regular tool apps. I mainly use my phone for fun and pleasure purposes. Sometimes I'll use it for business use (email wise),but that is pretty much it.

0 Likes
krdupont72

dude, its a phone.

0 Likes
Wickiup

It's WAY more than just a phone! Here is my normal daily use of my DI:

Checking the weather

Reading Pickles (the comic strip)

Reading Engadget

Checking to see who's on Google Talk

Checking my MSN email if I'm not around my computer

Looking for new apps on Appbrain

Wasting time on Google Earth

Looking at Facebook

Watching cat videos on You Tube

Looking at Maps to see where my friends are

Playing one of my 25 games

And of course, talking on the phone and texting goes without saying...

0 Likes