After GB has anyone tried this...
Wildman
Legend

I found a increcible app that allows user to improve audio playback for music, GPS or any app that plaus audio but the one thing was that the app was GB only and most users on the site couldnt use it until the recent update...  I just want to point users back to it because it is a nice app to check into and at this time it is still free.

The app is called Equilizer and it was posted at http://community.vzw.com/t5/Android-Apps/Improve-All-Audio-on-Device-Worth-Using/td-p/503686....  Check it out, it is really worth a look.

0 Likes
Re: After GB has anyone tried this...
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2

looks good havent tried it my playback on speaker since the update had a new sd so no music did gb improve audio quality at all?

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Yes GB added more precise audio drivers and improve the api for the software intergration, this is why this app wouldnt function on Froyo because the os limited access to a large amount of it resources that a developer required to make intergration function better..

I love how load and clear the eq makes my GPS, I can put device in car dock and drive and hear the commands well with windows up and air going where I couldnt before...   This is one reason GB was a must for me..

0 Likes
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2
Sounds promising just downloaded gonna give a whirl
0 Likes
Droiddudeaz
Enthusiast - Level 2
Thanks Wildman! I just downloaded it. You all do a great job on the forums.
0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Thanks ... taking it for a drive..  🙂

0 Likes
DX_CAL

Wildman, where did you get the transparent theme from..is it a custom rom you installed for GB 2.3??

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

DX_CAL wrote:

Wildman, where did you get the transparent theme from..is it a custom rom you installed for GB 2.3??

I created most of them and found a few online and modded them to my needs....  Thats not a rom, they are custom apks I put together to instsll on device without voiding warrenty... 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wildman thats bad Boogy Boogy Give Me Some Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

0 Likes
Galaxy80
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks Wilman! I installed it, which was much needed, because when you're listening to music in a car with 6x9s, 5x8s, and 2 10s all amped up, you kind of want some control over the EQ. Do you know if it works with Pandora? That would be SWEET!

PS - Wildman is more knowledgable than any VZW employee that I've ever talked to. No offense to VZW lol. I worked for Cingular customer service at the call center here for 2 1/2 years, so I know what goes on in a call center, and there is a high turnover rate. They're constantly training new people, and most people are NOT cut out for that kind of job. Even after 2 1/2 years I wanted to kill someone. It's a very boring, redundant, and stressful job. You have to recite the same lines hundreds of times a day, every day, and then every other caller is **bleep** at you for something you didn't do, and it's your job to calm them down and make them happy within your needs. Then you get that {word filter avoidance}
caller who calls every month wanting credit off of their bill because they have gotten away with it before and won't stop until they get what they want. Most people don't realize that EVERY time you call customer service, they notate your account with what happened, and the first thing the CSR does is look over those notes, so your little wanting credit scheme is retarded lol. I hope I didn't give up too much information into the secret society of customer service reps, I just kind of started to ramble.. lol

0 Likes