720p HD for the Incredible???
tr1kst4nce

I was getting ready to read into something about a softward update to the Incredible that would make its 720p HD capable camera actually do 720p HD and update to 2.2?  Was this true or... ?  Is there a link to read a confirmed report?  Anything?

If this is the case... the only difference between X and Incredible will be a larger screen and the manufacturer.

0 Likes
Re: 720p HD for the Incredible???
AZSALUKI
Legend

and the hdmi output on the X. the rumor is (and yes...it's just a rumor thus far) that an update (htc...not the 2.2 froyo) will fix call quality, signal strength, signal strength accuracy for the icon that shows strength (it's not at all accurate), hd video recording, AND wifi hot spot ability. i've only read articles on the wifi and hd rumors. others have reported the rest.

0 Likes
tr1kst4nce

Nice!  I don't plan on using the HDMI, after all it's still a phone to me.  But to be able to do the 720p HD record would be nice, along with the 2.2 upgrade so that flash can be watched and all the fixes for call quality and stuff... all would be nice.

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

I posted a new thread over at the Incredible Forum. Not to be a thread stealer... sorry...lol

I'll be leaving the android device forums now :smileysad:

Hope to see you all!

0 Likes