30 Day Trade Question
sorchamist

I was eligible for my new every 2 so I got the Incredible. I love the Incredible, but due to my eyesight I decided to switch to the Droid X for the larger screen and I put my order in. But I have been reading that the phone has multiple issues and I am a little concerned that I made the wrong decision. The X is supposed to be delivered to me on the 26th. If I open the box and find that I am having issues with the X (such as the low volume problem I have read so much about for one) will I be able to return it instead and keep the Incredible or do I have to keep the X since it was my trade within my 30 days? I just want to be sure I know what my options are.

0 Likes
Re: 30 Day Trade Question
TeachGa06

I'm worried about the same thing, but, I haven't made a trade, I just bought it.  If it comes and is not working, do you recommend the Incredible as a trade?

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

I believe you can only use the 30 day WFG once per upgrade.  So if you had the Incredible and switched it for the Droid X, you're pretty much stuck.

0 Likes
sorchamist

Yes, I do recommend the Incredible. I think it is a great phone. And if not for my eyesight I would have not traded. The X may be a great phone too. But I guess I have just read about so many problems that it makes me a little nervous.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

besides, i wouldn't even worry yet. if you watched the forums for the first few weeks the htc inc was out, it had a number of problems on here as well....including volume/call quality. go through the incredible threads from the beginning of may and you'll see that there was at least as many complaints/issues with the inc. overall, the X has got GREAT reviews and i'd bet that over 99% of x users are totally satisfied with it. these forums can scare people off because it is mostly the handful of users that have a problem. you don't see the few hundred thousand users that love it on here. they are busy playing with their dope new phone....lol

0 Likes
TeachGa06

Since mine will be in the 8/3 shipment, maybe they'll have worked out most of the bugs people on here have found.  Glad I didn't order on release day!

0 Likes
Breakthecycle2

I haven't had one of the problems others are having. The phone is flawless.

0 Likes
TeachGa06

That's great news!

0 Likes
sorchamist

All your answers do make me feel better about my decision. I do know the Sense UI and the Moto UI wil be different in some ways and I am prepared for that. The one thing I will really miss is the weather application on the DINC. I love how as soon as you turn the phone on it has animated weather. But I guess that is only eye candy and having a bigger screen for my eyes will make the difference.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I can agree that other than a few bugs )All New Devices Have) the Droid X has worked flawlessly for me so I believe you should be happy, I am hoping that a fix comes out for the volume soon but I can live with it for now....  You shouldnt worry, I think it worth a look..

0 Likes