2 facebook apps on the INCREDIBLE???
AZSALUKI
Legend

my incredible came with 2 FB apps. "facebook" and "facebook for HTC sence." does anyone know the difference and how and which one i can uninstall??? or can i even uninstall since they both came preloaded? i honestly don't even know which one i'm using when i open the app? thx for any help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 2 facebook apps on the INCREDIBLE???
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

Here are the differences between the two:

Facebook for HTC Sense is not a standalone application. It is integrated into People,

Friend Stream, and Photos to give you up-to-date information about your Facebook

contacts (their status updates and new photos) in these applications.

The Facebook for Android application is a stand-alone application. Use this application to

do most of the things that you would do when you’re using your computer’s web browser

to access your Facebook account, such as adding a friend and adding captions to photos

you upload.

The two do not share the same login credentials. Signing in to Facebook for HTC Sense

does not sign you in to the Facebook application and vice versa. If you want to use the

same Facebook account for both, you’ll have to sign in to both using the same login

credentials. Hope this helps!!:smileywink:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

Here are the differences between the two:

Facebook for HTC Sense is not a standalone application. It is integrated into People,

Friend Stream, and Photos to give you up-to-date information about your Facebook

contacts (their status updates and new photos) in these applications.

The Facebook for Android application is a stand-alone application. Use this application to

do most of the things that you would do when you’re using your computer’s web browser

to access your Facebook account, such as adding a friend and adding captions to photos

you upload.

The two do not share the same login credentials. Signing in to Facebook for HTC Sense

does not sign you in to the Facebook application and vice versa. If you want to use the

same Facebook account for both, you’ll have to sign in to both using the same login

credentials. Hope this helps!!:smileywink:

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

thank you!! i don't suppose there is ANY way to get it off of my phone (the fb for htc sense)????

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

Unfortunately not, I'm sorry.

0 Likes