kevinjohnson26

This update is terrible bought the droid x before any 2.2 updates worked great was disappointed with no flash player though waited forever for this update finally its released I install it and my phone completely crashes media player wont work camera works only when it wants too its always freezing up so call tech support they'll me they are aware of the problematic I have to go into the store and have them FLASH my phone so I go walk in and ask for my phone to be flashed and they all look at me like IM **bleep** so finally they master reset my phone lose all my APS got most back though but not all but after all this I wanted the flash player so I could watch baseball on the phone and come too find out the flash player is not really compatible with anything on the internet should have bought an I PHONE

0 Likes
Re: 2.2
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
Why would you buy an iPhone if you want flash? The iPhone will never have flash.
0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I have two questions:

1. Why couldnt you get all you apps back? If you go to the market and click left menu button and select downloads you should see all your apps and all you have to do is click them and have them reinstall.

2. Did you update the flash player of the Market? They have updated a couple times since realease on Droid X, I havent had any issues opening any flash site, I have been able to see them just like desktop, the only issue I have is with Divx sites but I found players to help with that.

0 Likes
Eleven
Enthusiast - Level 3

Get a Slingbox and the Slingplayer Mobile app..it's awesome

0 Likes
IMADROIDX

Just when you think you have the best OS in the DROID X, they really made the X outstanding with FROYO 2.2   :manhappy:.

0 Likes