12:10 AM Still Not Here...
Chubbs
Contributor - Level 1

I was told by a customer rep that I could call in on midnight and order the phone, that didn't happen, There is also no link to buy it online. Starting to wonder if I was lied to twice.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 12:10 AM Still Not Here...
Chubbs
Contributor - Level 1

BDawg866 wrote:

Chubbs wrote:

Final update, Rep told me this is tech support only, and to call back during normal hours. If I wouldn't be stuck with a bunch of fees, I would go with Sprint and get the 4G IMMEDIATELY. Long time customer with a $200 monthly bill is very ticked!

Atleast you weren't accused of trying to defraud the company.

LOL! Ya, apparently the "B Squad" comes out at night. I will have to wait and talk to there day people. Good luck, and try not to overthrow the government.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JJackson2010
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah it's pretty crappy that I can't call in to order.

0 Likes
HansRupert

Yeah but searching around everywhere online for this phone.  It was bad enough waiting for the screens to come in for the Droid Incredible so this is wearing my patience, come on Verizon.  Lets try to keep everyone updated if anyone sees anything, ill stay up all night if i have too.

0 Likes
Pureblood

grrr I stayed up late just to order the phone. I can't call in and order it?

0 Likes
Pureblood

Also, Did anyone else notice how slow the site got? A ton of people must be looking to order the phone. :smileysad:

0 Likes
HansRupert
There servers have a heavy workload right now. Maybe they are doing 12:00am Central time, not sure though. Searching online right now for any information but not finding anything. I was going to call verizon but from several previous posts seems like thats a waste of time and a dead end.
0 Likes
Chubbs
Contributor - Level 1

Did they tell you that you could call in on midnight too. That what a customer rep told me.. :manmad:

0 Likes
HansRupert

Anyone call in after 12:00 and see if you can order online? 

0 Likes
Mickey13

I was told today that it was midnight in whatever time zone you live in.  Not sure if that's correct.  The CS reps don't seem to be right most of the time.

0 Likes
SuicidesSpyder

Central time would be more right isnt it.  I thought they based everything off central time anyways. Oh well i got all night ill be checking back n forth while playing wow. Yea and the servers are probebly slow due to getting it ready to turn over unless they are waiting till pacific time so everyones on 7.15 booo.

0 Likes