Upgrade Your Ride With HumX: Introducing Community Exclusives.

edwardf_vzw
8 1 1,247

Get the first look at HumX with this Community exclusive!

humx.jpg

Welcome to the first edition of Verizon Community Exclusives, content that you will only see here in the Verizon Community. My name is Edward and I work on the Verizon communications team and will share posts and content that give you a peek into how we deliver for you.

To introduce our first exclusive, here’s a video you may have seen before:

That video introduced HumX, a device that can upgrade your ride. Plug it into your car, download the app and you’re ready.

• Connect your devices, with built-in hotspot, to Verizon’s nationwidehum.jpg
  • 4G LTE network.
  • Get vehicle diagnostics and maintenance reminders when it’s time to change your oil or rotate your tires.
  • Receive a safety score to see how safely you’re driving.
  • Emergency and roadside assistance available at the push of a button.

These are just a few of the features that can help give you peace of mind while you’re on the road.

I actually got the chance to visit the team that helped build HumX at their offices down in Atlanta. In this Verizon Community Exclusive video (the first of its kind!) you’ll get an all-access look at how they rebuilt the experience after launching Hum in 2015.

Video Link : 9602

Upgrade your ride.

Now through Labor Day, get a $50 Visa gift card with the purchase of a HumX. Already have a HumX? Let me know in the comments what you favorite HumX feature is.

I look forward to dropping more Community Exclusives to share some of the cool things Verizon is doing. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

1 Comment
Verizon Employee

One of my favorite features is the Maintenance Reminders, since I am pretty bad at remembering oil changes and have even burn through a transmission before. Oops    I will not have this problem anymore .