Happy Holidays!

Verizon Employee
3 0 3,841

holiday 3.jpg

JohnS_VZW:

What I fondly remember for Christmas was always going to my grandfather’s for Christmas Eve as a child. All his children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren would go to his apartment to have a good time and celebrate family traditions. The day culminated in many of us going to midnight mass.  I cherish those memories made and time shared with family. Thinking back on those times now as adult, I’m in amazement of how many of us squeezed into his small apartment.

DanW_VZW:

Tonight is the third night of Hanukkah and I always look forward to the holiday as a time to celebrate and spend time with family. This weekend I look forward to getting to getting together with some family to light the menorah, exchange gifts, and of course, eat some potato latkes. Then after the holiday is over my family is going away for a much needed vacation! Looking forward to a happy and healthy new year for all and great things to come in 2018!

YareliM_VZW:

This is definitely one of my favorite times of the year. I come from a huge family and as a kid, Christmas Eve was amazing! Our parents would make us wait till midnight to open the gifts and after midnight all you could see was wrapping paper flying all over the place.  Those were definitely the days! Now what I enjoy most during the holidays is actually giving. I love being able to bring joy to others. Which is why I started my own tradition this year by participating in the Angel Tree Christmas.

About the Author
I have been with VZW for the past 5 years and loving every moment. I spent 2 years working with our Social Media Team and now have the privilege to work with the Community.