Highlighted

Welcome to the Verizon Community - Introduce yourself

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for stopping by!!

I am Lauren your community program manager and I have been with Verizon and this project for almost 10 years. I live in Atlanta, GA with my husband, my 2 pups and my 4 year old daughter (although we refer to her as our monster)!!

I have an obsession for shopping, mostly online and I am notorious for ordering stuff, not liking it and rather than sending it back for a refund, throwing it in a pile in my closet where it sits unopened or with tags still on it. At the end of the year I find myself with this ridiculous pile of junk I never needed in the first place and of course cannot return so it all ends up getting donated... so I guess its not too bad, although my husband may beg to differ.

At any rate, our team has spent a ton of time working on this new launch and we are so excited we are finally here and you are finally here!! Please introduce yourself below and stick around for all the exciting things we have in store for you all!!

Happy Posting!!

Lauren

Re: Welcome to the Verizon Community - Introduce yourself

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone!

I'm Dan, a community manager who focuses on community operations and special projects.  I've been with Verizon for 6 years and with the Community for a little more than 4 of them.  I'm based out of New Jersey, born and raised.

In my free time I love making music - I play both guitar and saxophone.  I enjoy seeing as many live concerts as I can possibly fit into my schedule (last year I went to 86 different shows).  I'm also a die hard New York Mets fan and spend plenty fo spring and summer nights at Citi Field.

We're so glad that you all can finally see the new Community that we've built!  Looking forward to seeing everone explore the new site!

Dan

Re: Welcome to the Verizon Community - Introduce yourself

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello!

I'm John, a community manager who focuses on analytics and metrics.  I've been with Verizon for almost 2 years.  I'm a life long resident of New Jersey.

I enjoy sports and adventure, from hiking and zip lining to swimming with sharks.

I hope you are as excited about the new Community website as I am! Enjoy the new website and have fun!

John