why wont my jetpack connect.
cmc_joe

Just stopped connecting to the tower.  occasionally i will get a 1x or 3g signal.  never had a problem before. phones all connect so there is no problem with the tower.

0 Likes
Re: why wont my jetpack connect.
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Try resetting your Jetpack to the defaults.  Jetpacks offer options to change the connectivity mode to Verizon and someone may have accidentally set it to EVDO or one of the other technologies that does not support 4G LTE.  A reset would get you back on track.

0 Likes
Re: why wont my jetpack connect.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand your concern and possibly frustration with not being able to connect the Jetpack, cmc_joe. Let's get this fixed.

Can you tell me what exactly happens when you try to connect? Any error message? When did this start happening?

As  John Getzke mentioned, you can try resetting it. To do so, you can follow the steps on the link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-164482/

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes