why doesn't it work?
mlzeid

Why does the extender which costs an arm and a leg not work? Not even when I am in the same room with it

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: why doesn't it work?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Chances are you are not connected to the NE or your NE is not configured correctly.

Start with the usual troubleshooting steps.  Perform a reboot and try again.  If not working then reset the device with the reset button and try again.  If still not working then contact VZW directly for support and replacement options.  Be sure to check the NE for any light/LED codes before contacting VZW.  This will tell you if the device believes it is operating correctly or not and will speed up your troubleshooting process.

View solution in original post

John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Chances are you are not connected to the NE or your NE is not configured correctly.

Start with the usual troubleshooting steps.  Perform a reboot and try again.  If not working then reset the device with the reset button and try again.  If still not working then contact VZW directly for support and replacement options.  Be sure to check the NE for any light/LED codes before contacting VZW.  This will tell you if the device believes it is operating correctly or not and will speed up your troubleshooting process.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mlzeid,

I want to make sure you are getting the best service while you are at home. When did you start having this issue? Are others experiencing the same issues? What happens when you use your phone?

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes