how can I change my wifi display name
cassls

how can i change my wifi display name

0 Likes
Re: how can I change my wifi display name
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you please provide the device model name that you want to make this change on?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
cassls

mifi tower verizon

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should refer to the user manual for how to access the administrative options to change the SSID and password.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Also can you please be more specific with the device model name? There are at least three different devices and likely other that would fit the description you have provided already.

0 Likes
cassls

thanks.. think i got it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Cassis,

We want making device changes to be simple. What make/model MiFi device do you have? We also offer great online support tools to assist with changing the Wifi display name as well https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes